Gary at Bouchercon: and on a panel

Bouchercon is a huge mystery fan conference held each year in a different city. This year it's in San Francisco, from the 14th to the 17th October.

If you're at Bouchercon, or anywhere nearby, then I would really, really, really like to catch up. (No, really!)

If you're attending Bouchercon, then you get the added bonus of watching me make a total fool of myself in front of the fans. I'm on one of the panel discussions.

My Bouchercon panel consists of Keith Kahla (moderator), Steven Saylor, Lindsey Davis, John Maddox Roberts, and little debut-author me.

I'll be a dwarf among giants, but I'm looking forward to this!


11 comments:

Stephanie Thornton said...

Wow- what a great panel! You'll definitely have to do a recap for all of us who can't attend.

RWMG said...

Swooooooon

Gary Corby said...

Shall do on the after-action report.

Yeah, it is kind of cool, isn't it?

If the system runs like last year, there'll be author signings after the panel. I'll sit there twiddling my thumbs while beside me these three geniuses have queues of adoring fans stretching out the door and around the block. But it'll be worth it!

RWMG said...

Think of it this way, being on the panel you can get their signatures first!

C. N. Nevets said...

If this is in the ghost town of San Fransisco, Minnesota, I might just be able to drive up there. Otherwise, I will have to throw a paper airplane really really hard for you to sign.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! What a panel!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! What a panel!

Meghan said...

I don't think I can attend but since I am in the area we should say hi to each other!

Gary Corby said...

Sorry Nevets, this probably isn't a ghost town. It certainly won't be when 2,000 mystery fans arrive.

Gary Corby said...

Irene, thanks so much for your wonderful review!

Yes, it's a panel made in heaven, isn't it?

Gary Corby said...

Meghan, Bouchercon is a pay-to-attend thing, but there's always the hotel foyer and surrounds! Also "M" Is For Mystery in San Mateo on the 12th.